Arc Race is a well-known community event that supports programs for people with developmental disabilities. The event would not be possible without the support of sponsors and in-kind contributions from companies, organizations and individuals. Arc Race benefits programs for people with developmental disabilities through the Arc of Onondaga Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit. Contributions to Arc Race may be tax-deductible.
We appreciate the generosity of those in our community who support the Arc Race and recognize them in a wide variety of ways. There are several sponsorship levels available.
Several sponsorship levels are available for those companies who would like great exposure to the Central New York community. Sponsors receive a wide variety of benefits and at the same time help ensure programs for people with developmental disabilities remain available in our community. Sponsorships range from Presenting Sponsor to Sprint Sponsor. To find out which Sponsorship Level is right for you and to become a Sponsor, see our Arc Race Sponsor Packet.
You can feature your business or organization in our Arc Race program book, or even place a special message from you or your family in support of Arc or a particular participant! Programs are distributed to all participants of the race as well as to other vendors and supporters. Placements are black and white. Digital artwork (such as a PDF, JPEG or Adobe InDesign file) is preferred. Artwork is due by by August 10 to guarantee placement in the program booklet and can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN-KIND DONATIONS AND CONTRIBUTIONS
Arc Race depends on the generosity of companies and individuals to help keep down the cost of setting up this major event. Donations of in-kind items help Arc raise money for people with developmental disabilities.
Donors will receive recognition for their contributions, including at minimum:
- Listing as an in-kind donor in Patterns, our quarterly magazine
- Complimentary ad. Deadline for artwork submission to guarantee placement is August 1. Size of ad depends on value of donation
- Listing in the event program as an in-kind donor
- Additional recognition may also be available to donors depending on the type of donation made.
Some examples of items Arc Race could use include:
- Snacks, including fruit and vegetables, bagels, donuts, individually wrapped snacks, cookies, cheese, popcorn, candy and more.
- Refreshments including coffee, sports drinks, bottled water, ice, soda, tea, energy drinks and juice.
- Portable toilet and/or wash stations.
- Services such as an attraction for our Family Fun Area.
- Free advertising or media exposure for Arc Race prior to the event.
- Signage, banners, and barrier tape.
- Plastic or paper cups and other supplies for water stations.
- Paper items, such as napkins, plates, plasticware, etc. for refreshments area.
To offer your products and services, please fill out the In-Kind Donation section on our commitment form in our Sponsor Packet or contact the Development Office.
Arc of Onondaga Foundation appreciates the generosity of its supporters. We hope you’ll join us in supporting this worthwhile event! For additional information, contact our Development Office at 315.476.7441 x1103 or email@example.com.