Horizons Clinic, an Article 16 clinic, provides therapeutic, clinical services to individuals with developmental disabilities, enhancing their quality of life and helping them achieve their fullest potential. A division of Arc of Onondaga, Horizons is a free-standing clinic certified by the New York State Office of People with Developmental Disabilities.
Licensed, dedicated and professional staff provide all services offered by Horizons under the direction of a Board-certified physician. Horizons staff members are particularly familiar with the special needs of the people they serve.
Individuals four years and older who have been diagnosed with a developmental disability before their 22nd birthday are eligible for services at the Horizons Clinic.
Services Provided by Horizons Clinic include:
- Psychological Evaluation and Testing
- IQ/Adaptive Testing for OPWDD eligibility
- Sexuality Assessments
- Determines ability to give informed consent for sexual relationships
- Medical and Guardianship Affidavits
- Social Work Counseling
- Grief, anger management, self-esteem, social and healthy relationship skills, etc.
- Occupational/Physical Therapy
- Fine motor skill development, muscle tone improvement, perceptual and sensory skill development
Location & Hours
600 S Wilbur Avenue, Syracuse, New York 13204
Monday through Friday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (By appointment only)
For more information call 315.476.7441 x1167 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All forms must be accompanied by copies of any insurance the client carries (Medicaid, Medicare, and Third party).